Are you an upset Arizona consumer? Well, nothing could be worse (except something like falling into a cactus maybe). LegalForce RAPC is sending one of their very best to give free legal advice tonight in Tempe, Arizona to help out upset consumers. Don’t miss out!
Here is the scoop on the event:
Tonight, meet previous Stanford University student and Arizona State University alumni, Ryan Bethell of LegalForce RAPC. He will be providing free, one-on-one legal advice for your frustrating consumer issues at the Tempe Marketplace.
Bethell graduated from Law and Business School – holding a J.D. and MBA. He also holds a passion for economic empowerment, civil rights and social action. (He also happens to be pretty good at water polo!)
Free Legal Advice – Event Details
Where: Tempe Marketplace (at the District Stage area near Dave and Busters.)
When: Tonight, Oct.20th from 5 to 8 p.m.
Presented by: “Let Joe Know” consumer assistance fair.
*The event will also be covered by ABC 15.
A list of some common consumer complaints.
If your issue is on this list, it is advisable you come tonight to seek free legal advice.
- Auto – You purchased a lemon instead of a car.
- Home Improvement/Construction – The job was not done to code.
- Credit Debt – You have a billing or fee dispute.
- Utilities – Service problems and billing disputes.
- Landlord/Tenet – Not delivered promised amenities.
- Internet Sales – Bought something online that looked NOTHING like the picture.
- Retail Sales – False advertising.
About LegalForce RAPC
Bethell hopes to answer all your consumer questions. If you need further assistance, he will point you to Legal Force RAPC – a law firm headquartered in Mountain View, CA. The firm recently celebrated being open for a year in Tempe, Arizona!
Read more about the firm at www.legalforcelaw.com